- Visit nearby resorts and parks after enjoying the stunning views along Spieden Channel.
- Watch for the exotic deer and other herbivores released on Spieden by one of the previous owners.
- Enjoy the beautiful views and boating destinations all around Spieden Channel.
What can I see and do in Spieden Channel?
From Spieden Channel you can reach Roche Harbor or Stuart Island easily. The Channel itself is worth a visit in order to look for the imported exotic animals that call the Island home.
- Kayak along the southwest coast of Spieden and keep an eye out for the exotic deer a previous owner brought to the Island. Even without the wildlife the rocky grass covered shore is striking.
- Head south from the Channel and visit Roche Harbor. The luxurious Resort amenities and convenient marina make this a great base near Spieden Channel.
- Nearby Stuart Island has hiking, camping and a historic lighthouse.
Where is Spieden Channel?
Spieden Channel is between San Juan Island and privately owned Spieden Island. This narrow waterway can experience incredibly strong currents during certain tides.