- Select your own incredibly fresh shellfish from Westcott Bay Sea Farm.
- Explore the San Juan Islands Museum of Art Sculpture Park located above the north shore of the Bay.
- Several nearby parks and marinas can be easily accessed from Westcott Bay.
What can I see and do in Westcott Bay?
- Purchase farm fresh oysters or clams at Westcott Bay Sea Farm. The delicious shellfish from this farm are prized in the northwest and around the world.
- Visit the spacious and eclectic Sculpture Park above the northwest shore of the Bay. This is a perfect place for a picnic or gentle stroll.
- Garrison Bay opens onto Westcott bay and contains English Camp. This large and beautiful park commemorates the bloodless British occupation during the Pig War.
- Nearby Roche or Snug Harbor offer full service marinas and other amenities for boaters and landlubbers alike.
Where is Westcott Bay?
Westcott bay is located along the northwest coast of San Juan Island. It can be accessed from Westcott Drive, nearby marinas, or public beaches. The Bay opens onto Haro Strait, which divides the San Juan Islands from Vancouver Island.