What can I see and do at The Orcas Center?
The eclectic entertainment and enrichment available at the Orcas Center is vast. Why not enjoy…
- Taking a drawing class.
- Catching a chamber music or fiddle concert.
- Watching professional ballroom dancing
- Listening to a lecture from a renowned author.
Where is the Orcas Center?
Orcas Center is located just outside of downtown Eastsound, easily accessible by car or bike from the town center.
917 Mt. Baker Road, Eastsound, Orcas Island.
How much does Orcas Center cost?
- Ticket prices vary but are often quite reasonable.
- The cost of classes also varies.
- Packages and Member prices are also available.
Who can I call if I have more questions?
Call this number 10am-4pm, Mon-Fri, to talk with helpful staff. 360-376-2281. For a full calendar of events follow this link, http://www.orcascenter.org/calendar/season.asp#marker