- The Port of Friday Harbor is the best water access for downtown Friday Harbor.
- Explore the rest of San Juan Island from this convenient base.
- Enjoy the Port of Friday Harbor events that happen here all year long.
What can I see and do at Port of Friday Harbor?
The Port Staff works hard to provide great service all year long. Especially during the summer there are often music events at nearby Circle Park.
- Walk up from your boat into the heart of downtown Friday Harbor with fabulous restaurants and shops.
- Watch the ferries come and go from the small, protected bay.
- Chat with your new neighbors, the marina can get quite busy and festive.
- Take excursions all over the Island from your base camp at the Port.
- Enjoy one of the whale watching or fishing tours that leave from here.
Where is the Port of Friday Harbor?
The port of Friday Harbor is on the east coast of San Juan Island in Friday Harbor. You can boat, fly or ride the ferry right to the Port of Friday Harbor.
Who can I call if I have more questions?
The friendly Port Staff will be able to answer any questions you might have. 360-378-2688