What can I see and do at The Westcott Bay Sculpture Park?
The stunning location of this sculpture park is only outdone by the pieces themselves. Huge stone monoliths stand next to delicately sculpted figures, all right above the blue waters of Westcott Bay. The park is rarely crowded and feels like your own private sculpture garden.
- Arrange a guided tour with the museum staff.
- Bring the family for a Family Art Day during July and August.
- Engage with visiting artists as speak about their work.
- See the Artist in Residence as they create art in the park.
- Enjoy a romantic picnic at sunset.
Where is Westcott Bay Sculpture Park?
The Park is located 10 miles from Friday Harbor on the other side of San Juan Island. It is very close to Roche Harbor Resort, which has a small grocery store and restaurant.
When is Westcott Bay Sculpture Park open?
The park is open dawn-dusk, which changes with the season.
Who can I call if I have more questions?
Call and chat with San Juan Island Museum of Art staff, who administer this sculpture park. 360-370-5050.