What can I see and do at The Funhouse?
The helpful staff and volunteers have lots of ideas for structured and creative play and all the materials and space needed for a fabulous time. Wouldn’t it be fun for the kids to…
- Make new friends
- Explore interactive and educational exhibits
- Create fabulous art with all the right ingredients!
- Use the pitching cage
- Enjoy one of the many videos available
Where is The Funhouse?
The Funhouse is located in downtown Eastsound near the middle of Orcas Island. 30 Pea Patch Lane, Eastsound WA 98245. For directions and business hours follow this link: http://www.thefunhouse.org/hours
Who can I call if I have more questions?
Call and chat with the friendly staff at 360-376-7177
When is it open?
- July-August: Monday through Friday 1-5pm
- September-June: Monday through Friday 3-5:30pm
- Year Round: Teen Night every Friday from 6-11pm
How much does The Funhouse cost?
Daily admission for an individual is $10, or $15 for family. Admission and membership are also available on a family level.