What can I see and do at Orcas Island Artworks?
The picturesque gallery, staffed entirely by the artists themselves, is housed in a historic strawberry packing plant.
- Wander through this treasure trove of local art.
- Explore the different mediums including paintings, ceramics, and fabric arts.
- Meet the artists and chat about their work
Where is Orcas Island Artworks?
Orcas Island Artworks is located in the small hamlet of Olga, which is located on the Southeast tip of Orcas Island, just 8 miles from the larger town of Eastsound.
11 Pt. Lawrence Road, Olga WA, 98279
When is Orcas Island Artworks open?
- Summer hours are much more regular than winter hours. This means it is good to call ahead and be sure they are open.
- During the summer the regular hours are from 10-6pm.
- In October they switch to 10-5
In January they close for several weeks. This means it’s worth it to call ahead and be sure they are open. After all they are all artists so we can accept some creative eccentricity.
Who can I call if I have more questions?
Call this number for up to date information about hours and events. 360-376-4408.