- Use Roche Harbor as a base for local boating destinations.
- Enjoy the luxurious resort amenities while docked at the marina.
- Nearby parks and hiking areas can be explored by water or land.
What can I see and do at Roche Harbor?
Roche Harbor is near many fun boating destinations, including park islands and public beaches. The Harbor itself is a great place to moor your boat and take advantage of the Resort’s amenities.
- Paddle, motor, or sail out to nearby Posey Island State Park. You can have the whole Island to yourself if you time it right.
- If you have more energy or time, visit Stuart Island. The park and camping area are tiny but charming. Stop by the modern day one room schoolhouse in the middle of this small Island.
- Check out the Sculpture Park overlooking neighboring Westcott Bay.
- Dine out at the several restaurants at Roche Harbor Resort and browse through one of the eclectic shops.
Where is Roche Harbor?
Roche Harbor is at the northern tip of San Juan Island. This Harbor is a great base for trips north to the Canadian Gulf Islands or west to Sidney or Victoria. Nearby Mitchell Bay also contains a couple different marinas.
Who can I call if I have more questions?
The Resort Staff can answer questions about moorage, nearby activities, and weather conditions. 800-451-8910.