What can I see and do at Roche Harbor Resort?
All kinds of fun Island activities are gathered in Roche Harbor for your convenience. The selection of shopping, accommodation and outdoor activities are myriad and of the highest quality.
- Several boutique stores offer great browsing and gifts.
- Enjoy access to the heated pool, bocce court, and tennis court.
- Relax at the Spa with soothing massage, or body treatments.
- Dine at any of the three restaurants.
- Kayak, motor or sail to and from the Marina where the friendly staff will help you in any way they can.
- Rent a moped or bike to visit the many nearby hikes and beaches.
Where is Roche Harbor Resort?
Roche Harbor, WA is on the west side of San Juan Island. To get there from the Ferry Landing in downtown Friday Harbor take Roche Harbor Road all the way to the end.
When is Roche Harbor Resort open?
The busy season at Roche is during the summer. The mild warm weather is perfect for boating, outdoor sports, and water front dining. The Resort is also a destination-wedding locale that draws from all over the region. The Resort is open all year, and often has great deals and packages during the other three seasons.
How much does Roche Harbor Resort cost?
Roche Harbor has accommodation and dining options to fit different budgets. Rooms are available in Historic Hotel de Haro as well as the luxurious Mcmillin Suites.
Who can I call if I have more questions?
The Resort Staff will be happy to answer any questions you might have. 800-451-8910.