What can I see and do at Doe Bay Resort?
This is a great place to shed the stress of your daily life.
- Relax in one of the soaking tubs or sauna.
- Engage your body and calm your mind with one of the yoga classes in the gorgeous water view studio.
- Paddle out in a kayak directly from the Resort’s beach.
- Enjoy a delicious locally sourced meal at the Resort café.
- Arrange for a skilled massage or acupuncture sessions in the on-site studio.
Where is Doe Bay Resort?
The Resort is located on a protected bay at the southeast end of Orcas Island. To get there from Eastsound head out of town on Olga Road, and take a left on Point Lawrence Road. Keep on this road until Doe Bay Road branches off to your right.
When is Doe Bay Resort open?
The resort is open year round. They have an active calendar of events and retreats so it’s good to get a reservation well ahead of time. Summer is naturally the busiest season, but the unique combo or yoga, soaking tubs, and lovely views make this a great destination all year long.
How much does Doe Bay Resort cost?
The wide variety of accommodation means you can spend however much you’d like. Campsites are around $25-$65 and include access to the bathhouse and all the other resort services. There are also private cabins, a hostel, and yurts.
Who can I call if I have more questions?
Call and chat with the dedicated owners and staff at 360-376-2291.