What can I see and do at the Orcas Island Historical Museum?
Step back in time through the multimedia exhibits, photographs and oral histories compiled here.
- Listen to first hand stories of early Island life.
- See photographs chronicling the lives of settlers.
- Learn about the first Island industries.
We also hold a number of special events and exhibits throughout the year. Please visit us online for details.
Where is the Orcas Island Historical Museum?
The Museum is located in the small hamlet of Eastsound, right near the Village Green on North Beach Road. Also, check out our historic school house at the Crow Valley Museum (call for driving directions).
When is the Orcas Island Historical Museum open?
- Pioneer Museum: Wednesday-Saturday 11am-4pm
- Crow Valley School: Memorial Day-Labor Day, Fridays and Saturdays 12pm-3pm
How much does the Orcas island Historical Museum cost?
- Adult admission is $5.00.
- Kids below twelve are free with an adult.
- Senior admission is $4.00.
- Students, $3.00.
Who can I call if I have more questions?
Call ahead to chat with the friendly staff and find out if the Museum is open. 360-376-4849. Or Visit us online.