Where can I find nearby marinas?
All the larger islands and several of the smaller ones have marinas. What follows is just a few to get you started. Check out our other links to find just what you need.
Lopez Islander Resort, Lopez Island
Near charming Lopez Village this well equipped marina also allows guests to access the Resort’s amenities.
- Location: Tucked into Fisherman Bay on Lopez Island, this marina gets busy during the summer.
- Cost: Marina rates can vary seasonally, as can availability. There is also a free moorage area for those coming to eat at the restaurant.
- Services: The marina has gas, diesel, a small store and access to other resort services. Seaplane flights can also be caught here.
- Phone: 800-736-3434
Port of Friday Harbor Marina, San Juan Island
The port of Friday Harbor has fun events throughout the year and tons of helpful services.
- Location: situated in downtown Friday Harbor right next to the Ferry Landing this is a very convenient and well-organized marina.
- Cost: Moorage rates change seasonally. The busiest time is during the height of summer. During the off-season there can be great activities and rates at this 500-slip marina.
- Services: Lots of downtown businesses serve the Port including boat repair, accommodation, US customs, and boat rental services.
- Phone: 360-378-2688
Roche Harbor Marina, San Juan Island
During the summer Roche Harbor greeters will meet your boat and help you tie up. This kind of thoughtful service continues throughout the historic Resort.
- Location: calm and protected Roche Harbor is located on the west side of San Juan Island. This is a handy homeport for the Canadian Gulf Islands or even a trip to Alaska.
- Cost: Moorage rates come with great service and access to the resort’s amenities, they vary seasonally.
- Services: The marina has a fuel dock and water/power hook ups. Nearby stores, restaurants and even a sculpture park mean you don’t have to be stuck on the boat.
- Phone: 800-586-3590
Rosario Resort Marina, Orcas Island
The luxurious Moran Mansion of the Island’s historic benefactor is the centerpiece for this elegant resort.
- Location: This relatively small marina is on Cascade Bay toward the middle of Orcas Island.
- Cost: Overnight and long term rates vary seasonally. They also allow brief daytime moorage for free, call ahead to arrange your slip.
- Services: From the marina you can utilize the Resort’s services, these include a fabulous spa and restaurant. At the marina itself there is a fuel dock and dockside general store
- Phone: 360-376-2222