Where can I enjoy nearby hot springs?
Doe Bay Hot Springs on Orcas Island is the only "hot spring" in the San Juan Islands. This funky bohemian resort has amazing food and a gorgeous location.
Doe Bay Resort
Doe Bay Resort is family owned and has an authentic Island atmosphere. Soak in the tubs overlooking the water before enjoying a yoga class or massage on site. The Resort also offers camping and cabins for overnight stays. Try the food at the Resort’s Café. Much of the produce is from the nearby garden.
- Location: The Resort is on the southeast shore of Orcas Island. From Eastsound head south on Olga Road, once you reach the small hamlet of Olga head east on Point Lawrence Road, the resort will be on your right.
- Season: The resort is open year round and often has good deals in the winter.
- Cost: Day passes cost $15. The different options for accommodation at Doe Bay can fit any budget. A campsite costs $45. There are also cabins, hostel beds, and yurts.
- Services: The Resort has a yoga studio, onsite massage sessions, a café, and kayak rentals.
- Phone: The friendly staff can answer any questions you might have. 360-376-2291.