Enjoy traditional food, beverages and entertainment in celebration of this great fall festival! San Juan Islands Oktoberfest is carefully organized and the most popular in the islands.
Organization: San Juan Islands Visitors Bureau
Date: 10/02/2016 update info
Time: 4:00:00 PM - 9:00:00 PM
Event Cost: TBA
Venue: San Juan County Fairgrounds Indoor Pavillion in Friday Harbor,WA
Contact: San Juan Islands Chamber
It's time to celebrate Oktoberfest with a live orchestra of traditional Bavarian music, costumes, food and dancing. There will be family, fun and games from 4:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. and a traditional Oktoberfest dinner including beverages and entertainment from 5:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
When is Oktoberfest?
Oktoberfest takes place after the crowds and cool fall weather has settled in. Stay cozy and dry inside with lots of new friends. Sip on a pint of beer and munch a German sausage while listening to live Bavarian music.
Where is Oktoberfest?
The Festivities happen under the high ceilings of the San Juan County Fairgrounds Pavilion. The Fairgrounds are located up the hill, and south, from downtown Friday Harbor. This is a Great space for dancing and merry making of all kinds.
What else should I know about Oktoberfest?
This event is back by popular demand and sponsored locally, proceeds also go to local charities.
- Bring the kids! The focus is on dancing and family fun.
- Try great food provided by local businesses
- Check out the extensive beer selection
- Support great local charities.
- It’s not all beer, taste local wines as well.
- Bars and restaurants often do smaller events through the fall.
and Travel Updates
- Tour De Lopez
- Doe Bay Festival
- San Juan County Fair
- Orcas Chamber Music Festival
- Islands Fall Farm Festival
- Friday Harbor Music on the Lawn
- Friday Harbor Music at the Port
- San Juan Lavender Festival
- Lopez Winter Village Gathering
- Orcas Historical Day
- Savor the San Juans
- Friday Harbor Spring Splash
- San Juan Summer Arts Fair
- Fourth of July Celebrations