San Juan Islands internet access is available on all the main islands. WiFi is often only available during the day at the locations that offer it for free.
Where can I find free WiFi?
Lopez Island Library
This beautiful building has free WiFi and comfy chairs throughout. They also have computers that can be used on-site.
- Location: 2225 Fisherman Bay Road, Lopez Village
- Hours: Tuesday, Thursday and Friday the Library is open 10:00-6:00pm. On Wednesday it’s open 10:00-9:00pm. Monday and Saturday the hours are 10:00-5:00pm.
- Phone: 360-468-2265
The Doctor’s Office Café
Free Wifi just across from the ferry landing. They also have a computer available if you didn’t bring yours.
- Location: 85 Front Street, Friday Harbor.
- Hours: Summer, 4:30am-10:00pm. Winter, 4:30am-8:00p
- Phone: 360-378-8865
The Bean Café
This is a cozy Café in downtown Friday Harbor with free WiFi.
- Location: 150b First Street, Friday Harbor.
- Hours: 7 days a week 7:00-5:00pm.
- Phone: 360-370-5858
San Juan Island Library
This large facility just outside of downtown Friday Harbor has free WiFi and lots of quiet space.
- Location: 1010 Guard Street Friday Harbor.
- Hours: Sunday, 1:00-5:00. Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 10:00-6:00. Tuesday and Thursday, 10:00-8:00. Saturday, 10:00-5:00.
- Phone: 360-378-2798
Orcas Island Library
Situated in downtown Eastsound this library offers free WiFi 24/7 without a password, inside while it’s open and in the parking lots when it’s closed.
- Location: 500 Rose Street, Eastsound.
- Hours: Monday through Thursday, 10:00-7:00. Friday and Saturday, 10:00-5:00. Sunday, noon-3:00.
- Phone: 360-376-4985
Kathryn Taylor Chocolates
This specialty dessert and chocolate shop has free WiFi in downtown Eastsound.
- Location: 109 N Beach Rd, Suite D101, Eastsound
- Hours: Monday through Saturday, 9:30-5:30.
- Phone: 360-376-1030
This downtown Eastsound café offers free WiFi as well as breakfast and lunch.
- Location: 171 Main Street, Eastsound.
- Hours: 7:30- 3:30, closed Wednesdays.
- Phone: (360) 376-5435