Deer Harbor is a protected bay on the west side of Orcas Island. This area offers marine adventure, nearby hiking and plenty of beautiful views.
- This calm and protected bay offers many opportunities for fun marine activities.
- Nearby parks and natural beauty draw people to this clear blue bay.
- There are plenty of lovely walks along the country roads that lead to Deer Harbor.
What can I see and do in Deer Harbor?
Surrounded by towering conifers and open fields, the calm blue bay of Deer Harbor is relaxing just to look at. The small Harbor is a great place to relax and take long walks.
- Stroll along a nearby country road, they are never busy.
- Take one of the many kayak and whale watching tours that start right here.
- Visit Jones Island State Park, it’s just around the point to the northwest.
- Kids love the horses and games at the nearby summer camp.
Where is Deer Harbor?
Deer Harbor is on the west side of Orcas Island. From the Ferry Landing head inland on Orcas Road and then take a left on Deer Harbor Road it will take you all the way to the bay.